Health & Welfare
To become the resource of choice for small to medium sized companies, by providing professional, efficient, and cost effective solutions to employee benefits. We will always be highly responsive to our clients’ needs, and act as extensions of their staff. We will always represent our clients and not any insurance company.
What We Do
We provide plan sponsors with advice on the design, funding, pricing, and program integration for medical, dental, life, disability, and other ancillary benefit plans. We work to make certain that these benefit plans integrate with other business plans. We assess the effectiveness of specific programs such as funding and vendor selection and management. We review your qualified pension plan.
• Provide annual stewardship reports.
• Annual compliance standards review for ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA
• Flexible spending accounts evaluation.
• Resolution of complex claim problems.
• Review and recommend changes if necessary to your pension or 401k plan.
• Develop benefit strategies.
• Provide plan design and pricing.
• Install or modify plans.
• Select and manage insurance carriers.
• Managed care network analysis.
• Provide renewal analysis and financial evaluation.
• Communication of plans to management and all employees.
For more information, please contact:
203-544-9329 x 17